Business and non-profit organizations depend on Chinnery Evans & Nail for a wide range of legal services throughout the life cycle of the business:
- Formation and maintenance of a corporation, partnership or limited liability company.
- Operational transactions of the business, including employment agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, leases, financing arrangements, license agreements, and buy-sell agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions of businesses including letters of intent, stock sale agreements, asset sale agreements, bills of sale, and security agreements.
- Tax-advantaged employee benefits, including qualified retirement plans, cafeteria plans, phantom stock, deferred compensation, and employee stock ownership plans ("ESOP's").
- Business succession planning, which may involve the transition of a family business to the next generation, or to the employees, or sale of the stock or assets in a tax-advantaged manner.